Cloe's baptism dress. My mom found it at Costco for $15. I felt a little guilty that I only paid $15 for her baptism dress. When I saw it I thought "that's cute, we can take the butterfly off". Then when she got home from school she loved it, I asked her what her favorite part was and said the butterfly! I guess the butterfly stays.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
48
Cloe's baptism dress. My mom found it at Costco for $15. I felt a little guilty that I only paid $15 for her baptism dress. When I saw it I thought "that's cute, we can take the butterfly off". Then when she got home from school she loved it, I asked her what her favorite part was and said the butterfly! I guess the butterfly stays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is beautiful! I bet she is excited.
What a deal! It's so cute! When is the big day?
Post a Comment