today was quite eventful but my phone battery was dead which means no camera. While bathing the girls, I came across some old bubble bath that I bought in Italy. I bought it at LUSH in the city center and the smell just flooded my mind with tons of memories of being in Florence and walking to the store. I have been craving the feeling of walking through the streets in the center. I love love love Florence. It feels like it is so much more accessible than it is, probably because we lived there and it was home, so of course we can just go whenever we want. oooh, I just love it there and looking at this picture makes me want to go and walk through those streets.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
145
today was quite eventful but my phone battery was dead which means no camera. While bathing the girls, I came across some old bubble bath that I bought in Italy. I bought it at LUSH in the city center and the smell just flooded my mind with tons of memories of being in Florence and walking to the store. I have been craving the feeling of walking through the streets in the center. I love love love Florence. It feels like it is so much more accessible than it is, probably because we lived there and it was home, so of course we can just go whenever we want. oooh, I just love it there and looking at this picture makes me want to go and walk through those streets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh you're making me extremely homesick!!
I want to go there and walk through those streets too. Oh, and eat.
Post a Comment