Ok, so it took me a while to figure out that this is a painting of someone looking at Ryan's paintings and sketches, rather a picture you took of someone looking at Ryan's work-getting it ready for his Jackson Hole show! It is that good! Amazing work Ryan.
Wow. I was trying to figure out who the chick was! I showed it to Brian and he was amazed too. Awesome work Ryan! And, good luck in Wyoming! (I also didn't recognize Brody. I was beginning to wonder WHO's blog I was on!!)
2 comments:
Ok, so it took me a while to figure out that this is a painting of someone looking at Ryan's paintings and sketches, rather a picture you took of someone looking at Ryan's work-getting it ready for his Jackson Hole show! It is that good! Amazing work Ryan.
Wow. I was trying to figure out who the chick was! I showed it to Brian and he was amazed too. Awesome work Ryan! And, good luck in Wyoming! (I also didn't recognize Brody. I was beginning to wonder WHO's blog I was on!!)
Post a Comment