Monday is laundry day but it almost always spills over into Tuesday. Getting the folding and putting away in one day is sometimes, I mean most of the time hard.
I take the laundry up and put it on (Brian's side) of the bed! Then I try and take the time in the afternoon when it is all done to hang and fold and put away. But, on the upside, if it doesn't get done, Brian has some big incentive to help me finish it! (I usually wash the kids load last and there are lots of weeks it has stayed in the dryer all week!!)
3 comments:
Oh, tell me about it. I am glad I'm not the only one that does all the folding at one time.
I'm really good about doing laundry. I'm not really good at folding and putting away! Loved this picture!
I take the laundry up and put it on (Brian's side) of the bed! Then I try and take the time in the afternoon when it is all done to hang and fold and put away. But, on the upside, if it doesn't get done, Brian has some big incentive to help me finish it! (I usually wash the kids load last and there are lots of weeks it has stayed in the dryer all week!!)
Post a Comment