Today was a usual Tuesday. Nothing worth photographing. Ryan is in the middle of moving studios so there is some (a lot) of extra clutter in my living room and I'm too prideful to post it so I saw this gem that was taken exactly a year ago. This was taken at about 3:30 am when Ryan took Brody to the ER because his face and neck were totally swollen. He's about to get a CAT scan, it ended up being strep throat, the swelling was really odd.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
89
Today was a usual Tuesday. Nothing worth photographing. Ryan is in the middle of moving studios so there is some (a lot) of extra clutter in my living room and I'm too prideful to post it so I saw this gem that was taken exactly a year ago. This was taken at about 3:30 am when Ryan took Brody to the ER because his face and neck were totally swollen. He's about to get a CAT scan, it ended up being strep throat, the swelling was really odd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment