Exciting Sunday for CLoe. Today she had a meeting for Primary after church all about baptism. She is getting baptized in March. Going to the meeting made it all real for me and I got a little emotional. Such an amazing little girl and she will be such a great member of the church. They gave her this poster to hang in her room and I thought this picture was hilarious with Abbey jumping her dog pen in at the last minute.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
17
Exciting Sunday for CLoe. Today she had a meeting for Primary after church all about baptism. She is getting baptized in March. Going to the meeting made it all real for me and I got a little emotional. Such an amazing little girl and she will be such a great member of the church. They gave her this poster to hang in her room and I thought this picture was hilarious with Abbey jumping her dog pen in at the last minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I seriously love your photos! They catch the "moment" I'm always saying, "ok, now smile...pretend to be happy."
No way! Almost 8?! Gotta love a Primary Presidency that is so on top of things! Way to go Abbey.
This makes me miss being the teacher for the going to be 8 year olds. I love their excitement and real desire to learn.
Post a Comment