*I didn't take this picture, I got it from my friends recipe blog
I had a major allergic reaction today to some macademia nuts and had to take 2 Benadryl. If I wasn't too prideful, my picture of the day would be my living room with gold fish all over the carpet and the cushions on the floor. So, I read this recipe on her blog and thought it sounded good, happened to have all the ingredients and it ended up as dinner in my loopy state. It was delicious. It scared the kids a little with the leafy greens but there was a pan of brownies on the stove that they couldn't have until they ate their soup. Which they enjoyed by the way.
I love to cook and love to try new things but for some reason I'm not comfortable pulling recipe's from books. I prefer to get them from a reliable source like my friends blogs. If Rachel Ray cooks it on tv, then I'm more likely to make it than I would if I saw it in her book.

1 comment:
I'm glad you tried it and like it:)
Post a Comment