This picture is actually really funny. We went sledding today and it was down a long, slick hill, so there was quite a bit of speed. I was waiting at the bottom while Cloe, Brody and Abbey came down when I realized they were arguing the whole ride down. I sounded so funny, I even pulled out the video camera. Brody and Abbey thought Cloe was going way to fast and she was getting mad that he kept dragging his feet to slow down. I'm laughing as I write.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
January 2nd
This picture is actually really funny. We went sledding today and it was down a long, slick hill, so there was quite a bit of speed. I was waiting at the bottom while Cloe, Brody and Abbey came down when I realized they were arguing the whole ride down. I sounded so funny, I even pulled out the video camera. Brody and Abbey thought Cloe was going way to fast and she was getting mad that he kept dragging his feet to slow down. I'm laughing as I write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment