Brody's basketball league gave all the kids tickets to a Utah Flash game which is in a NBA-D league. Ryan took him and they went for a little date. Brody was thrilled when they got home (way after bed time) and was so excited to tell me everything. I loved hearing it because of his enthusiasm and Ryan said he really got into the game, cheering and clapping.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
19
Brody's basketball league gave all the kids tickets to a Utah Flash game which is in a NBA-D league. Ryan took him and they went for a little date. Brody was thrilled when they got home (way after bed time) and was so excited to tell me everything. I loved hearing it because of his enthusiasm and Ryan said he really got into the game, cheering and clapping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Brody's enthusiasm for life. I should learn from him.
How cute! I am thoroughly enjoying this pic a day blog! Fun idea.
Post a Comment