I'm trying to get artsie. Ryan never brings his camera home so most of these are still from point and shoot. So much for mastering the SLR. I love commercial photography, it makes things look so fresh and I was trying the whole still life photo thing. It's okay, you can laugh, I laughed at myself. I LOVE garlic. It is good with everything. i also love bacon, it is good with everything. I think they would even make good gelato flavors. I watch the travel channel so I'm sure I've seen them somewhere. I love the smell of garlic, especially sautéing with some olive oil. Tonight I made this and was thinking about how much I love garlic as i was cooking and all the things I use it with. I even take it raw when I'm feeling sick, nature's antibiotic. That explains my body odor.
Monday, January 18, 2010
18
I'm trying to get artsie. Ryan never brings his camera home so most of these are still from point and shoot. So much for mastering the SLR. I love commercial photography, it makes things look so fresh and I was trying the whole still life photo thing. It's okay, you can laugh, I laughed at myself. I LOVE garlic. It is good with everything. i also love bacon, it is good with everything. I think they would even make good gelato flavors. I watch the travel channel so I'm sure I've seen them somewhere. I love the smell of garlic, especially sautéing with some olive oil. Tonight I made this and was thinking about how much I love garlic as i was cooking and all the things I use it with. I even take it raw when I'm feeling sick, nature's antibiotic. That explains my body odor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The real special thing for me in this photo is your counter top. We had the same one in Springville and I LUVED it (looked like sand). We didn't get to pick out the one in our house now and it looks like a football. Its Uuuuuuugly! I also luv garlic bread. Especially from Brick Oven :)
Now I want something garlicky and something bacony or maybe even something bacony AND garlicky.
Post a Comment